Who Are Our School Councillors?
What Do Our School Councillors Do?
- Our School Council meets on regular basis.
- We help school make decisions by giving us feedback from children within their classes.
- Recently we have raised money to sponsor endangered animals, autism and blind charities.
- We've organised events to raise money for school to spend on improving resources around school.
- We organise events to help raise money for charity
Our Charity Events:
- Macmillan Bun Sale - We raised £184.30 from selling buns at playtime.
- Local Food Bank - We collected a range of food products to donate to our local food bank during our Harvest celebrations at Holy Cross Church.
- Our Hot Dog Sale raised £243.51 for the charities Dogs for Good, The UN Refugee Agency, World Wildlife Fund and Guide Dogs.
- British Legion Poppy Sales - We raised £(tbc) from selling poppies.
- Children in Need - We raised £213 by dressing up in our pyjamas
- Save the Children - We raised £(tbc) by wearing our Christmas Jumpers
- Comic Relief - We raised £250 by wearing red and buying red nose
We've Introduced a New Reward System To School!
School councillors have introduced a new rewards system. We have chosen a number of prizes. To receive a prize, students need to collect stickers as rewards. The stickers are put on bookmarks, as each bookmark is filled a prize can be chosen. The rewards chosen by the School Council are as below.